Jump to navigation Jump to search
Birnbaum may refer to:
- Birnbaum an der Warthe, now Międzychód, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland
- Kreis Birnbaum, an administrative district of the Grand Duchy of Posen and, later, the Prussian province of Posen
- Birnbaum (Frankenwald), an unincorporated area in Kronach, Bavaria, Germany
- Birnbaum (Gummersbach), a district of Gummersbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Birnbaum (Lesachtal), a village in Lesachtal, Carinthia, Austria
- Hrušica (plateau) (German: Birnbaumer Wald), in Slovenia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birnbaum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.