(Redirected from Palace of the People)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up people's palace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
People's Palace may refer to:
- People's Palace, Brisbane, a former temperance hotel in Australia
- People's Palace (Damascus), the official residence of the President of Syria
- People's Palace, Djibouti City, a monument in Djibouti City
- People's Palace, Glasgow, a museum and glasshouse in Glasgow
- People's Palace (Kinshasa), parliament building in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- People's Palace (Mile End, London), built in 1886 and now part of Queen Mary University of London
- Alexandra Palace, London, also called "The People's Palace"
- Palace of the Parliament, Bucharest, formerly known as "Palace of the People"
- Palace Museum, Zanzibar, formerly "The People's Palace"
- Palais du Peuple (Guinea), parliament building in Guinea
- Maison du Peuple, a demolished building in Brussels
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title People's Palace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.