Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dolinsky (masculine), Dolinskaya (feminine), or Dolinskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Meyer Dolinsky (1923–1984), aka Mike Dolinsky, American writer, actor, and stunt coordinator
- Ján Valašťan Dolinský (1892–1965), Slovak author
- Joel Dolinski (born 1975), head football coach at Seton Hill University
- John Dolinsky (born 1954), German-American soccer player
- Voytek Dolinski, actor who played in the 1953 drama film The Village
- Dolinsky District, a district of Sakhalin Oblast, Russia
- Dolinsky Urban Okrug, the municipal formation which it is incorporated as
- Dolinsky (inhabited locality) (Dolinskaya, Dolinskoye), name of several rural localities in Russia
- Dolynske (disambiguation) (Dolinskoye), a few populated settlements in Ukraine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolinsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.