Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alle, alle, or allé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alle may refer to:
- the German name for the Łyna River, a river since 1945 in Poland and the Russian Kaliningrad Oblast
- Alle, Switzerland, a community in the Swiss canton of Jura
- Alle, Belgium in the province of Namur, Belgium
- Little auk (Alle alle), a bird which is the only member of the genus Alle
- August Alle (1890–1952), Estonian writer
- Alle language, a language of Ethiopia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.