Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ruti may refer to:
As a given name
- Ruti Olajugbagbe, winner of series seven of The Voice UK
- Ruti Sela, Israeli video artist
- Ruti Zisser, Israeli American lifestyle designer, fashion designer, wardrobe stylist, and businesswoman
As a surname
- Mari Ruti, Distinguished Professor of critical theory and of gender and sexuality studies at the University of Toronto
- Aker (god), the Egyptian god of the horizon
- Ruti (crater), a crater on Ganymede
- Rüti (disambiguation), a number of places in Switzerland
- Ruti, an alternative spelling of roti, an unleavened flatbread
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.